|Job: Data Analyst|
|Friday, 15 June 2012 15:07|
Seeking a data analyst / PPC analyst to join a fast-growing, Camden based internet group that possess a portfolio of innovative, high profile brands under their name. This is a unique opportunity to work for a major internet business that offers great benefits and an amazing creative environment.
Established in 2004 this privately funded organisation owns a portfolio of award winning internet businesses focussed on consumer engagement and innovation. As a member of the Sunday Times Tech Track 100, Best 100 Companies to work for and the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 this dynamic organisation has stunning offices, employs over 300 people and has revenues exceeding £100million. Their marketing techniques currently drive over 150 million monthly visitors, in over 30 markets and 15 languages, to both their clients and their own websites. Joining as a key member of the PPC / search marketing team the data analyst / PPC analyst will play a key role in analysing and optimising Google AdWords campaigns whilst providing the expert insight into search / PPC data.
We are seeking bright graduates experienced with working with large volumes of data, whether you call yourself a data analyst, PPC analyst or similar your CV should be able to demonstrate:
• An education to degree level. (2:1 minimum) in an analytical subject (maths, statistics, economics etc.).
• Excellent attention to detail and data analysis skills, (prior knowledge of SQL or databases preferred).
• An interest and experience of working with large amounts of data to drive decisions.
• A highly numerate and analytical approach to problem solving. • An ability to set up experiments in a scientific way.
• A strong focus on technology, you will be expected to communicate with the development team about the tools you use/need.
• An understanding of cookies, tracking etc. Any knowledge and/or experience of US culture, current events etc is advantageous as is exposure to online marketing/PPC/affiliate marketing and SQL.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong work ethic looking to work in a beautiful office furnished with best-in-class facilities including; free breakfast, lunch and refreshments, pool table, music and games room, free massages, foosball table, top spec laptops, Aeron chairs, Wii and fantastic social evenings. Their Christmas parties are spectacular too!
In this instance Guru are managing the selection process for this particular Data Analyst / PPC Analyst campaign on the behalf of our client. We offer a transparent service to both clients and candidates which means that if you pass our initial filtering criteria (based on your CV suitability against our client’s requirements) we will email you with the client’s details and also pass your complete application to the client for consideration. By applying to this role you are granting consent for us to work in this way. One final note, your application will only be used in conjunction with this specific role. To apply for this role please send through a copy of your CV to email@example.com quoting the job reference number (LH\000276A) and where you have seen the role advertised by 27/06/2012.
Salary range: £30K + up to £10K bonus